Wednesday, September 15, 2010

About Us

Garrett and I have wanted to work on a blog together for a while now, and there's no better time to start than now. For the past few years I'd been blogging on my own at http://freesiasingngam.blogspot.com/, but I really feel that we can reach out to more people and cover more things with a staff of two, and not just one. Also, now that I've started law school, I don't have as much time to blog as I did as an undergraduate or as a local news reporter.

Merry Picnic will cover a lot of the things "The Freesia Fix" did, but it's going to be a lot more than that. You'll find concert reviews and previews for upcoming events, but you'll also find interesting things you can do in the Connecticut area and ways to save money and still be entertained on weekends.

If you have any suggestions for us, send them to merrypicnic@gmail.com. 

Thanks for stopping by, and I hope you'll enjoy reading.

- Freesia

No comments:

Post a Comment